Meet, Efrain R. Sosa, a native Southside San Antonian, Graduate of the Harlandale ISD’s, McCollum High School and received his Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees from The University of the Incarnate Word.
Efrain R. Sosa is a husband, father, uncle, son, nephew, grandson, PTA Board Member, WatchDOGS Leader and volunteer at Fernandez Elementary, Board of Trustees Member, parishioner and volunteer at MetaChurch, coach, mentor and businessman.
Let's look at your opportunities and define your goals. we challenge you to change your lens about your business!
After 20 years in the industry, Efrain R. Sosa decided to alter direction. Now, Sosa Consulting provides startups, and small businesses with actionable solutions based on client-specific strategies, workflows, and process improvements aimed at achieving revenue, gross profit and other financial targets.
Along with extensive experience in account management, project management, process improvement, information technology; Sosa Consulting is founded on 20 years of business development experience, to include the following:
• Developing effective relationships with key client contacts.
• Staying abreast of leading industry trends and sales best practices.
• Communicating and mentoring those who thrive on the sales process, marketing and account management.
• Strong planning, coordination and implementation skills for managing projects ranging from $10K to $150K from inception to completion.
• Handling high pressure negotiations that keep the client relationship positive.